Frequently Asked Questions
Have a Question? We Have Answers
There is minimal pain during the procedure. Females please note that you might be more sensitive during menstruation. You can immediately return to your routine after the procedure, following the after care instructions given at your appointment.
Aspirin or ibuprofen 24-48 hours prior to your appointment
Alcohol, caffeine, blood thinners 24 hours before your appointment
Fish oil or vitamin E one week prior to your appointment (they are natural blood thinners)
- Avoid wearing tight clothing for the next 2 – 3 days
- Avoid scratching or peeling to prevent infection or discoloration
- Avoid excessive sweating for 7 days. Moderate exercise is fine after 7 days of the treatment
- Avoid exposing the area to the full water pressure of the shower for 7 days
- Avoid tanning and swimming (beach, pool, jacuzzi, bath, etc.) For 40 days. Stick to a quick rinse in the shower
- Avoid perfume and deodorant near or in the treated area
Yes! You can suntan once the area is fully healed (at least 40 days). It is not advised to suntan during the healing process.
30-45 days after your initial treatment. You should have a reliable visible indication of your final result. After the procedure, you may experience some mild irritation, redness and swelling, which can last up to one week. During the third week, the treated area will slightly get darker. Do not panic! It is healing. Once this has subsided, you will begin to see the result of your treatment.
Because we are using natural serums, the results are permanent as long as you do not gain weight or new stretch marks in that area.
Everyone is different depending on the amount of stretch marks, area, and depth of stretch marks being treated.
We apologize but inkless is only used for stretch marks.
As soon as you are done breastfeeding/nursing you may book your appointment!
You must be at least 18 years or older.
The length of the treatment depends on the size of the area to be treated. On average, a small area takes around 1 hour and a bigger area up to 2 hours.
- If you are pregnant or nursing/breastfeeding
- If you are diabetic
- Skin prone to hyperpigmentation or have issues with keloids or scarring in general
- Feeling sick with flu or cold